Saturday 15 June 2013

Final piece!


About my final piece

After all the experimentation and research I have decided to make several different casts in three different sized tanks. The casts I have chosen to put in the tanks are three clenched hand casts, three face casts and three foot casts: the foot casts are of mine, my little niece and my mum. I shall put them in descending order of size on a slant, so that they look good and fit nicely in one of the bigger tanks. I will also be putting the face casts in the other big tank. The bigger tanks will be put on two plinths/boxes; the smaller tank will have my hands in it, not on a plinth but in-between the two bigger tanks, eventually I will fill the tanks with water, more near the time of the exhibition and use spot lights to enhance the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment